File puptcrit/puptcrit.0605, message 19

Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 17:55:15 +0000
Subject: [Puptcrit] What is this in English?

I should know the answer to this, but I don't.  A fellow from Italy
has written to me asking what this type of puppet is called in
English.  I uploaded the picture he sent here:

Thanks for your help.

Mary Robinette Kowal
List address:
Admin interface:


Driftline Main Page


Display software: ArchTracker © Malgosia Askanas, 2000-2005