File puptcrit/puptcrit.0909, message 19

Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 16:24:29 -0400
Subject: Re: [Puptcrit] Canada

I've done it several times.  Contact your nearest Canadian Embassy and
let them know the details of what work you intend to do, including
contracts, fees and locations.  Then they'll send you a letter which
you present at Immigration to get a work visa.  It has cost me several
hundred dollars when I did it last I think in 2006 or so.   It has
always been easy, but it is good to a feel for what you're up against
before you set off for the airport.

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 2:17 PM, Robert
Rogers<> wrote:
> Can anyone tell me about the particulars of a U.S. citizen working in Canada? =A0I don't mean on a permanent, full-time basis, but for a limited tour? =A0What sort of government paperwork needs to be done (from both sides: Canada & the U.S.)?
> Robert Rogers
> _______________________________________________
> List address:
> Admin interface:
> Archives:
List address:
Admin interface:


Driftline Main Page


Display software: ArchTracker © Malgosia Askanas, 2000-2005